Saturday, August 30, 2014

Chicken (via Barefoot Moscato)

So I just cooked the best freaking chicken I have ever tasted in my 24 years. Nah this wasn't fried, baked, broiled, simmered, or sautéed. This shit was "frakiosimauitéed"!!!...(shut up). Aaight...let me tell you how I did it...well, the recipe/directions.

First off, I had some chicken. Chicken tenderloins. These weren't ya average tenderloins neither!..I'm talking getting kicked in the testicles tender!! Anyways, I took about four tenderloins, sliced them in cubes; I did that about 3 times because I had twelve nshit. I heated up the pan behind me until it started whispering like Beyoncé..."I'm HOT!"...I responded as if I were Jay-Z, "Oh, you ready Bey?". (Talking to your food as you cook it makes it...grow...tastefully..ha lol). Yeah, I threw dem bad boys in a small white bowl with some juice I squeezed from a lemon, I sprinkled some weird seasoning I seen my wife had in the cabinet (that she never uses), some pepper, and some Tony Chachere's.

While the chicken was sweating and screaming my name, I was flipping tortilla shells like a boss!...10-15 seconds on each side then flipping em on a plate nshit. You couldn't tell me nothing. My wife was lured into the kitchen like a mouse on a hunt for peanut butter. (Mice rather peanut butter much more than cheese)

"GET OUT MY KITCHEN!!!", I yelled out at my wife; "I'm Chef-Boy-Ardeeee!". I tuned back into my duties on the stove and squirted some bar-b-que sauce on the chicken with some Italian shredded cheese..(WTF...I'm a genius, I know).

Long story short, I tossed some salad on the tortilla and tumbled the frakiosimauitéed chicken on top. Nicely folded that thang and served it to my wife's grandmother.....(wasn't expecting that shit huh?...)...that's the truth tho. Then, I served my wife (lol)...lastly, myself.....I'm a boss!

I should've taken a picture.

I'm at the bottom of my glass...Hollah!!!


(Visit http://www.elunohq.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment